Pushing international brand development with world-class quality
GAC Motor, China’s leading auto brand, has officially released its star duo GA8 sedan and GS8 SUV in Azerbaijan, bringing more high-end automobile options to local customers and further accelerating GAC Motor’s strategy of global brand development.
Two signature models from GAC Motor’s high-end product portfolio, the GA8 and GS8 represent the highest level of automobile development and manufacturing in China and have pushed the company towards the upmarket segment of the industry.
With their superior quality and construction, the GA8 and GS8 are prefect fits for this market. Located in the southern part of the Caucasus Mountains, Azerbaijan is surrounded by vast mountain chains with diverse climates and geographical environments. As a result, local consumers are most concerned about dynamic performance, durability and safety. GAC Motor’s high-quality products guarantee reliable performance when coping with different road and weather conditions.
Demand for high-end, novel and well-equipped cars has been growing in emerging markets like Azerbaijan. GAC Motor will not only fill market vacancies, but also accelerate its global expansion strategy.
The GA8 is a bestseller among Chinese luxury sedans and is a showpiece of China’s high-end manufacturing industries. In addition to its composed exterior design, the sedan excels in functionality and riding comfort with features such as:
- All-new second generation 320T/280T turbocharged engine with leading Aisin 6AT gearbox;
- Fully-independent four-wheel suspension system and EPS precision electric power steering system;
- Light and shadow sculpture 2.0 design concept and streamlined car body with all-LED jewel headlights;
- Sublime interior amenities completed with rosewood interior panels, NAPPA leather-lined seats and door trim featuring artisanal diamond quilting with authentic leather.
In addition, GAC Motor’s flagship luxury 7-seat SUV, the GS8, has been among the best-selling 7-seat SUV models in the Chinese market since its release and is able to handle complicated terrain thanks to features that include:
- Six all-terrain driving modes;
- Second generation intelligent all-wheel-drive system i-4WD plus fully-independent four-wheel suspension system and high-performance chassis shock filter;
- Intelligent safety configurations that include a path deviation alert system, blind spot monitoring, 360-degree parking imaging system and automatic parking;
- World-class Harman 10-inch LCD screen and 7-inch LCD instrument panel from Continental AG.
The GA8 and GS8 have been released in multiple international markets including the Middle East, South America and Africa, and GAC Motor plans to bring them to more global markets in the near future.
With world-class product quality, GAC Motor is expanding into markets that fall within China’s “Belt and Road” project at a steady pace, having launched in 15 countries so far. According to Yu Jun, president of GAC Motor, the company is also preparing to begin operations in developed markets. Later this year, GAC Motor will exhibit at the Mondial Paris Motor Show and the Moscow International Automobile Salon.
About GAC Motor
Founded in 2008, Guangzhou Automobile Group Motor CO., LTD (GAC Motor) is a subsidiary of GAC Group which ranks the 238th among the Fortune Global 500 companies. The company develops and manufactures premium quality vehicles, engines, components and auto accessories. GAC Motor has now ranked the first among all Chinese brands for five consecutive years in J.D. Power Asia Pacific’s China Initial Quality Study SM (IQS), demonstrating the company’s quality-centric strategy from innovative research and development (R&D), manufacturing to supply chain and sales & services.
For more information, please visit: