Reinforcing its Commitment to Developing Quality Automobiles that Meet All Lifestyles
Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd. recently won seven Car of the Year 2022 awards from Grand Prix International Public Company Limited. The awards reinforce Honda’s commitment to offering quality cars that meet the needs of every lifestyle. The award-winning models were led by the powerful full-hybrid e:HEV series that is distinct in both driving performance and fuel efficiency, and equipped with Honda SENSING intelligent safety technology. They include the Honda HR-V e:HEV and e:HEV RS variant which is a sport premium SUV, Honda City e:HEV, and Honda City Hatchback e:HEV which is Thailand’s full hybrid in the city car segment, along with the popular TURBO series, including the Honda City, Honda Civic, and Honda Accord, which perfectly deliver powerful yet thrilling driving performance with their TURBO engines.
At the ceremony for the Car of the Year 2022 Awards, Ms. Manawara Phechpalakon (right), Marketing General Manager of Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd., received the awards from Mr. Panuwat Triyangkulsri (center), Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Industry, who presided over the ceremony. Mr. Peerapong Eamlumnow (left), event vice-chairman of Car & Bike of The Year 2022 and the Chief Operating Officer of Grand Prix International Public Company Limited, also presented the awards at the Royal Jubilee Ballroom, Challenger Hall, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani.
The seven Car of the Year 2022 Awards that Honda received are:
- Honda HR-V e:HEV, e:HEV RS variant – “Best Hybrid SUV under 1,500cc”
- Honda City e:HEV – “Best Hybrid Sedan under 1,500cc” for two consecutive years (2021-2022)
- Honda City Hatchback e:HEV – “Best Hybrid Hatchback under 1,500cc”
- Honda City Hatchback – “Best Hatchback under 1,000cc” for two consecutive years (2021-2022)
- Honda Civic, RS variant – “Best Sedan under 1,600cc”
- Honda Civic Hatchback, HATCHBACK TURBO RS variant – “Best Hatchback under 1,600cc” for four consecutive years (2019-2022)
- Honda Accord, EL variant – “Best Mid-size Sedan under 1,800cc” for three consecutive years (2020-2022).
This is another milestone for Honda thanks to its commitment to developing quality automobiles while also continuing to take after-sales service to another level to meet the needs of everchanging and diverse customer lifestyles.
Interested customers can experience all models of Honda cars at any of 229 Honda showrooms and service centers nationwide, or chat with a sales assistant at your convenience via www.honda.co.th, or contact the 24-hour Honda Call Center at Tel. 02 341 7777.